Optimizing Your Value Stream
Delivering valuable solutions faster doesn’t involve just engineers developing software. It involves introducing a shared DevOps mindset among all the people who define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven products.
The SAFe® DevOps
The SAFe® DevOps course helps people in technical, non-technical, and leadership roles optimize their development value stream from end to end. Take this course with your entire cross-functional team to map your current value stream from concept to cash. Design a Continuous Delivery Pipeline that’s relevant to your business. And get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
SAFe® DevOps Attendees learn:
- How to incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipeline
How to integrate
How to integrate continuous exploration, integration, and deployment, and release value to end users on demand
- How to design and implement an actionable DevOps transformation plan tailored to your organization
- How to evaluate and improve your current state using tools like the DevOps Health Radar and Transformation Canvas
SAFe® DevOps answers the questions:
- What is DevOps and how does it enable strategic business objectives?
- What are the mindset, culture, and technical practices to successfully define, build, test, deploy, and release?
- How do I use value stream mapping to measure flow and spot bottlenecks in the delivery pipeline?
- Course workbook and SAFe Studio access to help you prepare to take the certification exam, claim your digital badge, and tools to get started in your SAFe role
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- One-year access to SAFe Studio with your first class attendance
- Value Stream Mapping workshop
- Platform access to e-learning modules and curated members-only content to support your SAFe transformation
- Member discussion forms to engage in ongoing conversations on the SAFe framework or how to better perform as part of an Agile Team
Curated content-playlists based
Curated content-playlists based on your interests and roles, including templated resources and facilitation guides to get you started
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe DevOps certification exam