What Is SAFe®?
The world’s most trusted system for business agility
Your customers expect instant gratification, from same-day package delivery to daily software updates for their self-parking car. And they don’t have the patience to wait for your company to figure that out. Now is the time for your organization to adopt a smarter way of working. SAFe® is your system to manage digital disruption.
Thriving in the Digital Age with Business Agility
New to the Scaled Agile Framework®? Leading SAFe® offers you an introduction to the foundations of SAFe, and provides the principles and practices to drive your Lean-Agile transformation with confidence. The course also offers the guidance and tools you need to lead effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Take a Leading SAFe course to discover how companies can build business agility, and how to make SAFe work inside your organisation. You’ll learn how SAFe helps you improve quality, productivity, employee engagement, and time-to-market. You’ll come away with an understanding of how to align your entire organisation around the same clear objectives, and how to improve the flow of value and work from strategy to delivery. You’ll learn what makes companies more customer-centric and how to run key SAFe alignment and planning events, like PI planning.
Leading SAFe® answers the questions:
- What is SAFe?
- What is business agility and how does SAFe support it?
- How does an organisation get started with Scaled Agile Framework® ?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- SAFe Agilist certification exam
- How to realise the benefits of SAFe, including:
- Boosting productivity.
- Improving product quality.
- Decreasing time to market.
- Increasing employee engagement.
- How to establish Team and Technical Agility and organise around the flow of value.
- How to align massive organisations around clear, common objectives.
- How to participate successfully in critical SAFe events, such as PI Planning.
- How to adopt a customer-centric mindset.
Exam and certification link to course is constantly updated on the scaledagile website. Please click the link below to get the latest information regarding the Leading SAFe certification.
For latest information regarding Professional Development Units (PDUs), please link the link below: