Lean Six Sigma Black Belt online course focuses on providing students with comprehensive understanding of both the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma. It covers tools and techniques useful to improve the production process, reduce waste and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization. The participants will definitely be able to use the knowledge gained in this course in leading various critical projects in their respective organizations.
This course aims to –
- provide comprehensive knowledge to participants about the tool and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Teach students both quantitative and qualitative methods from the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma.
- provide knowledge to students to form and effectively lead a six sigma project team.
- provide knowledge to students to apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- Provide knowledge of Kaizen projects
- to equip students with knowledge to communicate using Six Sigma and Lean concepts
- equip students with knowledge to avoid pitfalls in implementing six sigma.
- Participants will be able to relate Six Sigma and Lean concepts to the overall business mission and objectives
- Participants will be able to apply concepts to business issues and transition projects from phase to phase.
- Participants will develop superior problem solving skills that can be immediately applied in real world projects.
- Participants will be equipped with the knowledge needed for production process improvement in their organizations and help their organizations adopt the right approach.
- Participants will be able to apply Lean concepts such as 5S, waste reduction, process mapping, value stream mapping and mistake proofing etc. in their workplace
- Participants will be able to define, present and manage improvement projects.